In this episode David and I discuss the impact The Gig Economy is having in the insurance industry.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Why making unseemingly related connections is what creates unicorns.
- Data is to a claim adjusters as moving from point A to point B is to an Uber driver.
- Don’t complicate it. Keep your process simple, and that will be incredibly hard.
- Ai as a whole is not a functional fix, but a component of a bigger picture.
- The coming freelance tsunami is bigger than we think.
- A quick intro of what TelaVendor.com and why it’s our Gig economy power tool.
- Getting paid for what you know is sweeter than getting paid for what you do.
- Internet connected devices and how they are already impacting the insurtech space.