Welcome to episode # 3. We seem to be getting in a rhythm now. Still have some formatting details to take care of, that will happen in the next week or so.
We still want to go unscripted, unplanned, and unedited. Mistakes, slips, and truths will be aired and dealt with accordingly.
Unexpected outcome for everyone involved is, we’re actually enjoying the process and having fun!
In this episode David and I take a deep dive into the raison d’etre of our solution to speed up the claims cycle time. Something most everyone in our industry is convinced it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to accomplish.
As they title of this episode implies, we think differently.
Here are some of the highlights:
- No claim gets better with age…
- The only good claim is a closed claim…
- Claims inefficiencies are mostly based on the mismanagement of these two aspects of the process…
- The Legacy Way vs. The Actual Way of processing claims.
- How Merge creates efficiencies of scale in the claims process.
- Stripping blockers our of our process is how we increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Why hyper-specialization and breaking down the adjuster into “boots and butts” is the key to scalability and a better quality product.
- If you new what’s inside Mountain Dew you wouldn’t drink it!