In this episode we get into the reasons why we started this podcast in the first place.
It quickly deteriorates into a chess match between David and I, but not without addressing these key points first:
- Current carriers view of the claims process and why it must be innovated.
- What “fine and dandy” actually means in the insurance world, and what it actually should be.
- Why most insurance TV commercial are focusing on the same thing to differentiate themselves from each.
- Main challenges the insurance industry is facing today from a consumer’s viewpoint.
- Main barriers to acquiring insurance nirvana.
- Why the insurance corp and the policy holder are not necessarily in conflict.
- Why Harley Davidson is in real trouble.
- How can insurance companies tap into the younger generation and why culture hacking is the way to do it.
- Is not a compliance issue. It’s a cultural one.
- A quick trip into new age best practices and millennial engagement.
- Why flexibility in the workplace is the key to outcome based strategic planning.
- Bottom line… You must think different as a carrier.
Definitely lots of room for improvement, but we’re looking forward to having a lot of fun as we get better!
Talk to you next week!